© AcademySport 2013
In the future we plan to extend our programme to include Modern Apprenticeships:
• Level 2 Exercise to music
• Level 2 National Pool Lifeguard Qualifications.
Why do we do this?
We want our community to make healthy life choices and this extends beyond just the exercise you do physically to include improving your professional qualifications and therefore your career prospects.
How does it work?
• In order to be considered for the program you must apply in writing
following the process described above for recruitment.
• You must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 16 hours a week, to work
in the role for which you are studying, so, for example, if you want to
study for the Level 2 Fitness Instructor you will be given hours in our
gym, so you gain the experience to deliver the qualification once passed.
• You must be willing to complete both theory and practical elements of
the course for a duration of 6-12 months
• You must be willing to travel to other venues if your course requires it.
• Once you have completed one NVQ, you may be eligible to move on to
another, so, for example, if you complete the Level 2 Fitness instructor
course, you can apply to progress onto the Level 3 Personal Training
• And the best part of it is, you do not have to pay for the